We offer students in the Master of Science in Data Science program career support tailored to their unique needs.
Our team provides a wealth of opportunities for students to learn, connect, and grow through:
- Regular industry engagement, such as industry-led technical talks, professional development workshops and panels
- One-on-one career coaching by an experienced and career services professional
- Skill development workshops
- Career Week (a curated three-day career readiness bootcamp, led by recruiters and data scientists from various industries)
- Career treks to San Francisco, New York City, and Washington, DC
- Networking happy hours in various cities, including Austin, New York City, San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago, and Washington, DC
- Data science meetups
- Professional development funding (for conferences, certifications, etc.)
- Career events, such as career fairs, résumé reviews, technical interview prep, LinkedIn and Github reviews, and offer package negotiation training
- Alumni referrals
Prospective student? Get in touch with Admissions.
Current student? Get in touch with Associate Director of Career Services Reggie Leonard.